Greco-Roman Mythology is something that is fictitious but still interesting, especially since the Greek and Roman gods were very conservative.
- Zeus-king of the gods. He is also friends with eagles (much like Americans).
- Hera-his wife and sister.
- Poseidon-god of the sea. He is also the brother of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, and Demeter.
- Hades-god of the underworld. He has a three headed dog named Cerberus and an eight headed creature named Hydra for pets, as well as a ferryman named Charon.
- Hestia-goddess of the hearth.
- Demeter-goddess of harvesting.
- Ares-god of war.
- Hermes-messenger god. He has winged shoes and a winged hat.
- Athena-goddess of wisdom. She sprang from Zeus's head and the city of Athens is named after her.
- Aphrodite-goddess of beauty. Hera was her evil stepmother. Just like Hera, Athena, and Artemis, she is usually depicted as dark haired and dark eyed. She also is normally depicted as having red lips.
- Artemis-goddess of hunting. You know the NRA would LOVE her!
- Apollo-god of the sun. Despite being the twin brother of Artemis, he is usually depicted as being blonde haired and blue eyed.
- Hephaestus-god of blacksmiths.
Note: They are sort of "parodies" of the Greek gods and also how we got the names of our planets.
- Apollo-remains the same
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.